The things I did in this class were:
- Learning about different television production formats
- Comparing two different TV productions from each other, I chose Comedy and Sport.
- Learned about international formats which are the same type of television production but produced in different countries, mainly Ireland.
- Learning about different radio productions.
- Comparing two different radio productions from each other, I chose Talk shows and Podcasts.
- I also did a TV schedules exercise where I choose a format and see when do they play it.
- I also did the same thing as above, only with radio instead of television.
- I also chose different TV programmes and had to find out when do they play it.
- I found several definitions of movie teams for the next exercise.
- Finally, I listed my favourite movie and list the movie’s director, producer(s) and writer(s)