What I learned in this learning outcome:
- I learned about the different stages of production that all tv and movies would go through
- Pre-production – Where you plan your film or TV show.
- Production – Record the audio video for the film or TV show.
- Post-Production – Editing the footage and audio for the film or TV show.
- I learned about the diffrent terminologies of film production. I listed out 10 production job titles and state the definition of the job title. Same thing goes for the Technical terms but 20 instead of 10.
- I learned about the different camera techniques and different camera equipment.
- Speaking of film equipment, I learned about the different equipment that the crew member uses to make the films.
- I learned about the importance of sound in films and TV shows.