There are 3 major changes in computers since they were first created:
- Software was available on Floppy discs, CD’s and DVD’s and now they are now available on cloud storage.
- Back then, they have hard drives that are as small as 128mb, now there are hard drives (both external and internal) that are about as big as 2tb.
- Back then, laptops are essentially smaller desktop that people have to carry, but now people have an all-in-one machine to act as a computer.
There are 3 major benefits that computers have that effects businessess in a positive way:
- They can use software like Dropbox or Google Drive to store work papers.
- They can use copy and paste a previous work to tweak it a bit instead of writing it all over again.
- Large storage devices are a great way for businessess to save space on their computers.
Barcodes are lines of code to determine the name and price of a certain product. There are 3 ways we can use them:
- We can use them for product identification.
- We can use them for advertising.
- We can use them on food to track the food intake.
QR codes – a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone.
There are 3 different uses for it:
- They can be used as a way to redirect to the products URL.
- They can be used to tag your personal belongings.
- They can be used to look for a certain place around the world.