I have learned about video making.
- It is the recording of moving visual images.
- The number of images depend on the frame rate a.k.a fps.
- The advantages of using a tripod is to make the footage look steady.
- There are three main types of shots. Those are:
- Full – which is a full body shot.
- Medium – which is shot from the waste up.
- Close – a close up shot of something, whether it be someones face or a object important to the plot.
- The rule of thirds is important because it gives the photo a much nicer edge.
- You must always use a strap just in case you dont drop it by accident.
- Use white balance to work in different light circumstances.